Thank you for visiting SourcigLab.io (the “Site”) controlled and operated by CleverMinds, LLC (“The Company”). We understand the importance of respecting and protecting your privacy.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our site or use our app?
We will create your Account based upon the Personal Information you provide, and you will become a Member of SourcingLab.io. Your Personal Information will be used to provide our service. SourcingLab.io collects and stores all information provided by its visitors and members. This includes, but is not limited to: registration information, profile activity, IP addresses, referral pages, service behaviour, and traffic data. We will not log your information or behaviour on other third party applications unrelated to SourcingLab.io
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address or other details to help you with your experience.
The types of personal information we may obtain include:
- Your contact information (such as name, Twitter handle, Facebook handle, Google+ handle, postal and email address, or phone number);
- Username and password for the account you may establish on our sites;
- Demographic information (such as age, date of birth and gender);
- Location information, such as the real-time geographic location (Google Analytics);
- Payment details (including payment card number, security code, expiration date, cardholder name and billing address); We are using Paypal service for our invoicing
- Information you provide by interacting with us through social media, including photographs;
- Your search queries
- Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties.
Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled it will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we protect visitor information?
We use regular Malware Scanning and your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.While we implement these and other security measures on our sites, please note that 100% security is not always possible. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective. You play a role in protecting your information as well. Because your password permits access to your personal information, please keep your password secret and do not disclose it to others.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: Within 7 business days.
We will notify the users via in site notification: Within 7 business days.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
Information We Share
We also may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order), (ii) in response to a request by law enforcement authorities, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal or fraudulent activity.
Credit Card Companies
For invoicing purpose we are working with Net Image, s.r.o., Czech company that is specializing on invoicing. We are not sharing any personal data or login data with them, only information that are needed for invocing.
If you have questions about this Policy, please contact us.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice will change also. You should check our Site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Thanks for reading this far.
This Policy was last revised on, and effective as of, May 1st, 2015